March 30, 2012

Five Minute Friday....Eeeekkkkkkk

I'm trying something new and scary via my close friend's nudging.  Here's how it works...We set a timer, throw caution to the winds and try to remember what it was like to just write without worrying if it’s just right or not (ummmm I'm pretty sure I have never not worried.HA!).
Want to play Five Minute Friday? It’s easy peasy!
1. Write for 5 minutes flat on the prompt- no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. Meet & encourage someone who linked up before you.
OK, are you ready? Give us your best five minutes on:

Love
I have been pretty disappointed with my behavior lately.  It seems when allergies hit an all time high my head gets foggy, I become tired and really just don't feel good.  What does that have to do with behavior you ask? I have begun to notice that I have no filter when I feel this way.  100% Michelle's thoughts are realized into the wild no matter who may be stung by the unleashing. It seems when allergies flare so does my bad attitude.  Its like the 'whoa is me' overrunneths the gratitude full of love true nature of my heart.  Now that I have observed this behavior I am working on ways to infuse more love maybe if I overcompensate with love then the bad attitude will have to take a back seat.  Either way it stinks for those who are closest to me and have been whipped.  To them I am truly sorry. 
The dialogue:
Self, I love you, I am truly sorry you do not feel well please know that I intend to do everything in my power to infuse optimal wellness and love into you so we can align more closely to our true natu
So I am a bit confused if you just end literally when the timer goes off so that is what I did :) minus this sentence :).

2 comments:

  1. Erring on the overcompensating side I think might be a good thing -- it means you are actively working against the selfish nature to just give into flesh.

    And, just FYI, if you ask me, I finish my sentence. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call. I didn't like not finishing but wanted to stay true to the five minutes. I however am a little annoyed at spell check changing my word even if I did spell it wrong at least the word made sense in the sentence. I prefer raw, authentic, crude to selfish :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave yet...please share your words.